Crab House is an indoor factory stereo aquaculture using recycling water equipment designed for avoiding a conventional breeding pattern of low survival rate and higher risk, such as ordinary pound farming, sea aquaculture, and large indoor pool aquaculture.
Crab House consisted of many groups with ten floors and each floor has ten boxes, which is one hundred boxes totally for one group. Every group is equipped with a recycling water aquaculture system including a high-speed grit filter tank and UV Sanitiser.
- preventing from killing each other
- avoiding natural disaster
- saving area of pool and land
- protecting from natural enemy
- fastening growth with separately breeding
- controllable of the growth cycle
- providing good quality water
- preventing from diseases
- no pollution